Monday, July 26, 2010

Do hair removal creams make your facial hair grow back darker?

I'm thinking about using Sally Hansen's facial hair removal cream, but I'm afraid my upper lip hair will grow back darker and thicker if I stop using it. There's a chance I'll be living in Africa and other countries where these creams will be unavailable, so I don't want to live with a moustache if I can't always have something to remove it with. Can someone please tell me how the hair grows back after using these creams? Thanks!Do hair removal creams make your facial hair grow back darker?
Hair removal cremes in the over the counter variety do not affect the root itself and therefore can not alter the color of the hair. The hair grows back a little slower than the rate a shaved leg would. I have used Nair for years and years without alterations to the original hair or it's follicle.Do hair removal creams make your facial hair grow back darker?
I don't see why it would grow back darker or thicker..I think only shaving has that effect.
I think your fine as long as you don't shave it with a razor.
i recommend wax ( surgi-wax) - its a wax without using strips.


If you do use facial hair removal i recommand this brand. I have used hairremoval cream, it does tend to thicken but it same as using Nair on your legs. Waxing is the best choice, the one I recommand it easy to use and very effective
no

No comments:

Post a Comment