Monday, July 26, 2010

But when i applied bleach cream before doing facial there was no glow on my face.?

and on the contrary when i applied bleach cream after facial my face looked excellent and fair with glow.But when i applied bleach cream before doing facial there was no glow on my face.?
So your question is when should you apply bleach cream to get a glowy effect? Think you answered your own question. But I don't think I'd be using a bleach cream... sounds harsh to me. There are other ways to get glowy skin.But when i applied bleach cream before doing facial there was no glow on my face.?
yeah because in a facial they take out the dead skin cells from your skin and dirt out of your pores,which has alot to do with making your face look dark and blotchy.Facials clear and exfolliate your skin thats why when you applied the cream after the facial was done you saw a difference.





To brighten the face i use a gentle face scrub,bleach creams are known to dry up your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment