Saturday, July 24, 2010

How can i get rid of facial burns from creams?

AHHHH!!! i have that problem. like i do my face cuz its really hairy and then it takes me a half hour and then my face is really red. and it burns.. it goes away pretty much after awhile but try using neosporin.. it works!!!!How can i get rid of facial burns from creams?
With a finger of Aloe Vera Barbadensis, from a living plant that is traditionally housed in the kitchen to assuage the cooking burns that sometimes occur there. I must warn you though, you may see some benficial side effects from using this plant. It might help hydrate your skin, and balance your hormones, so you won't feel a need for the cream which is creating the problem.





If the creams are for hair removal as another reader assumed, why not use lemon juice and sunshine to lighten it?





Lemon drop shots in a half of a lemon sounds so promising, I might have to try it. Dressed with lemon balm, of course and with honey on my upper lip. :-)





Rub the wounded end of the aloe tube (or finger) onto your wounded skin and it will begin soothing immediately.





Best wishes for pleasant relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment