Monday, July 26, 2010

Facial hair -- are hair removal creams better/worst than other methods. Which is the best for your skin? ?

I'm cursed with unwanted facial hair, being of Indian origin, it's difficult to bleach or hide this hair. I've been waxing for the past couple of years and lately I've been afraid of ruining my skin so I purchased a hair removal cream from Sally Hansen. How often should one wax/use the cream/etc to get rid of this hair?Facial hair -- are hair removal creams better/worst than other methods. Which is the best for your skin? ?
I use it for 3 minutes once a month and it works great. Because it actually dissolves the root, it grows back softer and lighter in color. The other alternatives, and particularly plucking, make the hairs coarser and more noticeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment