Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Do you purchase facial cleansers or have you taken a liking to a homemade type of cream for your face?

I like to whip up my own batch. It's not that hard to do. It cost close to nothing, I'm cheap like that.Do you purchase facial cleansers or have you taken a liking to a homemade type of cream for your face?
All these while, I usually use natural products on my face, like papaya, etc.





Now, I'm getting tired of grinding them, so from next year, I'll buy Olay products.Do you purchase facial cleansers or have you taken a liking to a homemade type of cream for your face?
You're so disgusting. And what a pungent odor that ';homemade'; one comes with.
I prefer all natural products, any suggestions?
I purchase cleansers
I prefer the ';natural'; kind. The kind made by uhm..
neither
Homemade type of cream? What do you have in mind?





You've sparked an interest over here.
I lick my own face,it's cheaper!
i love my homemade cream on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment