Saturday, July 24, 2010

What would you like to ask?How to remove facial hair.. as I've to many on my face. any cream useful?

I dont wanna go for any surgery or laser treatment. otherwise any home remedy???What would you like to ask?How to remove facial hair.. as I've to many on my face. any cream useful?
no no do not use any cream on the face to remove facial hair please.......it ll make the scene worse when regrowing it ll look like stubble so never try it out!


even i would not recommend any lasr and all becaust they are more expensive than useful......for uppper lip threading and if you have on your face also then facial waxing done at parlor by an expert is best solution for you!


try it and tell me your results , i hope to listen happy positive results from you!


cheers!What would you like to ask?How to remove facial hair.. as I've to many on my face. any cream useful?
I suggest waxing be a better remeady. As with regular usage of this therapy by expert hands, over a period of time the growth will receed. However as some people do suggest Lasar treatmetn. I guess that's a big misnomer as fine hair really rather grow bad with lasor rather then thinning down over a period





Do not use creams as sometimes they can leave blotchy marks on your face.





so do play safe, or try simple bleaching if that can take care of your pro


blem
wax

No comments:

Post a Comment