Saturday, July 24, 2010

CoCoa Butter Cream Facial?

i used cocoa butter cream from QUEEN HELENA on my face every night after a shower, my friend is sqeemish, about me doin this,but when i ask her why, she just makes a yuk face! LOL is this bad to use on my face on a daily basis?





i originally bought it for my stretchmarks during my 1st pregnancy 3 and half yrs ago, but when i didnt see it working for what i bought it for, i noticed my belly was really soft! so i decided to use it as a daily facial! i get less breakouts , pimples, red patches on my cheecks. so is there any reason why i should stop using it?CoCoa Butter Cream Facial?
The only reason that I wouldn't do it is because it is a very strong moisturizer and can be oily and might cause more breakouts. But if it is working well for you, use it. There's nothing that should stop you from doing so.
  • living nature
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment