Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Question about facial creams and my age.?

I am a 24-years old Asian female, with pretty decent skin. Do I really need to be worried about eye creams and such? And I use Burts Bee's products, because it is cheap. Are cheap products ok to use?Question about facial creams and my age.?
my grandma always told me never go to bed with makeup on, wash your face every night and use night cream. I am 49, grandma was right. My skin is perfect. no blemishes or marks and I have never had trouble with my skin. Start now so you will look younger when you are olderQuestion about facial creams and my age.?
Burts Bees is good because its organic. Try something Organic and Chemical Free that is gentle on your skin. Visit http://www.glam-nation.com. I am sure this will help.
i'm studying nursing and we talked briefly about cosmetics. essentially there's not really any evidence that suggests all those kinds of anti-ageing or wrinkle lotions do anything for your skin. Toner for instance, doesn't do anything- it just makes your skin feel tight because it has alcohol in it. i think as long as you have a cleanser to get rid of grime, skin, and makeup, your pretty much set... mind you thats a boys perspective lol
be concerned with your skin yes. if the cheap products work for you than keep using them. if not try something that does. no matter how much a product cost it all works the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment