Monday, July 26, 2010

Do hair removal creams make your facial hair grow back darker?

I'm thinking about using Sally Hansen's facial hair removal cream, but I'm afraid my upper lip hair will grow back darker and thicker if I stop using it. There's a chance I'll be living in Africa and other countries where these creams will be unavailable, so I don't want to live with a moustache if I can't always have something to remove it with. Can someone please tell me how the hair grows back after using these creams? Thanks!Do hair removal creams make your facial hair grow back darker?
no noDo hair removal creams make your facial hair grow back darker?
no it doesn't trust me!
They will definitely not make it grow back darker. A box of the Sally Hansen's facial bleach will last several treatments (which are usually about 4 weeks apart) so if you're going overseas where you think they may not have it, just buy a couple (they were only about $4-5 last time I bought some) and put them in the bag you check-in (remember, they may think it's something terroristic if you try to carry it on! haha j/k).





I read someone else said laser which is also a great solution, but it sounds like you don't want to go that far with it or maybe can't afford it. I can tell you as a woman who undergoes laser treatments regularly that they are expensive (especially the latest one I've been using) and a total luxury. Bottom line: No it won't make it darker or grow back quicker. Just remember to pack a couple extra boxes in your luggage %26amp; you're good to go (I'm gonna have to do the same with some beauty staples since I'm working at Yellowstone for the summer so I feel ya girl!) Hope this helps!
the 1st person on this is right Laser treatment is the answer
No, the hair does not grow neither darker nor thicker. You can solve the problem permanently by means of laser hair removal, so you will not need any facial hair removal products anymore.
no
b

No comments:

Post a Comment