Monday, July 26, 2010

What is a good facial hair removal cream ???

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ALLL THESE PEOPLE ARE SO WRONG! GOOD THING I CAME TO YOUR RESCUE! IF YOU REALLY WANT REMOVE HAIR FOR GOOD AND HAVE IT LAST THE LONGEST USE A PRODUCT CALLED JOLEN! ITS A LITTLE EXPENSIVE BUT IT IS WORTH EVERY PENNY! NAIR DOESNT REMOVE HAIR GENTLY AND PERMANENTLY LIKE JOLEN AND NEITHER DOES ALL THAT OTHER CRAP YOU BUY FOR A DOLLAR. GOD WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITHOUT ME!? YOU CANT USE ALL THOSE OTHER STUFF ON YOUR FACE WITHOUT GETTING A RASH. oh shoot i just realized im writing in all caps sorry good luck and choose jolen it safe, easy, and long lasting. hope i helped!





PS - sorry again for writing in all caps... i didnt realize :)What is a good facial hair removal cream ???
In truth, I'm not that sure I like ANY hair-removing creams: If they work by dissolving your hair, just imagine what it's doing to your skin. And yes, I have experienced bleeding from trying to use the creams.





Judicious use of a razor is safer.What is a good facial hair removal cream ???
I use Veet sensitive skin stuff and it's alright but it does leave my skin quite red for a while, so I always do it at night right before I'm going to bed so that the skin has all night to settle down.
Nair
I personally prefer Sally Hansen or Nair. But Sally does smell better. Good luck and best wishes and happy hair removal. Good luck and best wishes.
NAIR
Gillette fusion power!!!!!
';Remove-a-mustache';
Try Sally Hansen Creme Hair Remover. It does not irritate the skin at all and does a good job of removing the facial hair.
veet or a match or nair
  • living nature
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment