Monday, July 26, 2010

Facial hair removal cream... any advice?

I have a very sensitive neck. I'v etried every method in the book (trust me) and nothing will stop my severe razor burn.


So, I want to try hair removal creams. Have you used one? How smooth does it get your skin? Which brands work well?


Thanks!!Facial hair removal cream... any advice?
Nair lotion works wellFacial hair removal cream... any advice?
Have you tried the Intuition ladies razor? It's got a moisturizing strip in it and is very gentle.
Try Nair. It's pretty good.





But remember to do a test patch on the inside of your wrist before you put it on your face. Some people can react pretty badly to hair removal creams.
They make some especially for facial hair. So buy one of those
i suggest nair it wrks gr8 for me
Even tho Nair is great all those creams do is ruin your skin. I mean hey if its strong enuff to basically melt hair think of what it is doing to your skin! Your best bet is waxing...I know it hurts....at first. but you will get used to it I either go to a salon or use Sally Hanson wax strips for face and if you wax the hair comes back thinner and eventually it wont come back at all.
I've used one before and it is made specially to leave your skin feeling soft and smooth after. It is really time efficient; it only takes 5 mins! It's right here at this link:


http://shop.avon.ca/avonshop_en/default.鈥?/a>


You can either purchase it online or you can call an avon representative near you for a shopping catalogue.
iimac or veet
Is this my mother-in-law?

No comments:

Post a Comment