Saturday, July 24, 2010

Ladies, what kind of facial creams, peels, etc. should I use?

TO have great skin on my face. What do you use to have great skin?Ladies, what kind of facial creams, peels, etc. should I use?
Murad products saved my life- i went from having acne so bad that it looked like my cheeks were made of ground beef- now i have amazingly clear skin without scars and i actually get compliments on how good my skin looks sometimes- it didnt dry me out or make my face feel like i was burning off- it actually smelled good and fresh and it feels great- like i said a total lifesaver.Ladies, what kind of facial creams, peels, etc. should I use?
I would say peels are the way to go for great skin.


That being said, make sure you carefully research each peeling product before you buy it - if you're not careful you could end up with some industrial-strength deep phenol peel that will destroy your skin.





Personally, I would go with a light glycolic peel, somewhere between 20-30% concentration. They're all over the web, and if you google them, you should be able to find one for under 20$.





For brand name solutions, I would check out Neutrogena Facial Peel, which is very mild, but it still makes your skin look fresh and glowing.
If you're looking for an over the counter fix, Neutrogena is the best bet by far and have an array of products for every skin type. They used to have a website with their different product genre's and questionaires you could take to figure out what would be best for your skin, but I haven't went on their site in a bit. It is the only product that doesn't start breaking me out and that has proven to be the best for the availability and price. Lots of people would recommend proactiv, and if you can get your hands on the sell bargain price for that, a promotion they're having, definitely check it out as well if you want to order online or through the mail.
stick with the basics. wash ur face day and nite with a good cleanser and moisturize with a good moisturizer. if u want to use face masques, burts bees is great, but i kinda think other guys would call u a wuss...

No comments:

Post a Comment