Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Should I tell a 35 year old man his skin looks stressed and suggest a facial cream I Love?

I work at a coffee shop and see this man all of the time.


We are nice to each other and talk whenever he comes in. He is in his mid 30’s and lately it seems out of nowhere he has really begun to age. His skin looks dry and stressed. I found a wonderful cream that fights aging and is all natural. I would love to share this information with him but I do not want to come across wrong. I am very attracted to this man and I fear that if I mention anything to him he will take it the wrong way. I am a 24 year old woman who doesn’t want to come across as suggesting he is old or getting old. I don’t mind flattering him up about how gorgeous he is before moving into “I have a great facial cream if you’re interested.” This man is so sexy. It is sad to see such rapid aging in such a beautiful man. Should I talk to him, or not say anything to avoid possibly offending him?Should I tell a 35 year old man his skin looks stressed and suggest a facial cream I Love?
I'm 37 and suddenly i looked stressed and tired at about 35.


Remember a mans skin is very different to a womans so your product needs to be specifically for men.


Just say to him ';My sister works in a beauticians and they are looking for someone to try this cream out';, I'm sure he'll give it a go.


Good luck - hope it works out for you.
  • living nature
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment