Saturday, July 24, 2010

What are the best facial creams for maturing skin?

I'm using the regenerist line from Oil of Olay. So far no wrinkles.What are the best facial creams for maturing skin?
The Olay Regenerist line is great! It's available in the drugstore and is pretty affordable. Aveeno is another good drugstore brand. Though I would recommend maybe stopping by a Nordstrom or other department store and visiting a Kiehl's or Clinique and have a consultation. They both have wonderful skincare lines, they will cost you a little more, but it my experience it's worth it. Also, remember just because you have a consultation does NOT mean you are obligated to purchase something. Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions!!What are the best facial creams for maturing skin?
You should try the Aveeno positively ageless face wash and moisturizer. They have awesome face products.
I agree with the comment that Aveeno has great (foaming) face washes. As far as facial creams go, however, nothing beats Oil of Olay. The ladies that I know in their 40s and 50s with amazing skin all say that's what they use; that's all the convincing I need! :) By the way, my mom and I both had tingly reactions to the ';sensitive skin'; formula. I would go with original.

No comments:

Post a Comment