Saturday, July 24, 2010

Anyone recommend a good facial sun cream factor 15 or over that is not too sticky on the face (unlike soltan)?

I wholly recommend the Piz Buin one - available in factors 15 and 30. I took it on holiday last year and liked it so much I was wearing it at night too instead of my usual moisturiser. It's light, makes your face look dewy without being greasy and doesn't give me spots which lots of creams do.


Available from Boots, Superdrug etc for under a tenner.Anyone recommend a good facial sun cream factor 15 or over that is not too sticky on the face (unlike soltan)?
I like Neutrogena UltraSheer sunblock with helioplex, spf 45. It doesn't have that sunblock smell, goes on smooth, and has a dry finish (not shiny or oily!). I think it protects more than most moisturizers with SPF. I also like the line that Clinique has out. Its also very smooth and doesn't come on greasy.Anyone recommend a good facial sun cream factor 15 or over that is not too sticky on the face (unlike soltan)?
I use a moisturiser with sun protection included. The one I use day to day is Olay complete care, but I have an Avon one which is SPF 30 and smells really nice and fresh. They sink in like your regular moisturiser!
I use Oil Of Olay spf 45. I have horrendously sensitive skin and have never had any problem with stickiness or rashes or anything. I got it at the grocery store.
http://www.malibusun.com/productdetail.a鈥?/a>
I personally use Clarins Protective Day Screen SPF 40 and Lancome Soleil DNA Guard SPF 50. Both are just fluids which i use over my regular moisturizer. also check that my foundation has SPF.
Hmm...I use a foundation with SPF 25 and its great. You can get it for 拢!4 from the body shop
  • living nature
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment