Monday, July 26, 2010

Best Facial Hair Removal Cream?

Hey guys,





So, my graduation is coming up, and I wanted to get rid of my very light, and faint- but still THERE mustache. I don't like waxing, because I'm bad at it, and I was wondering if any of you girls reccomend a good removal cream?





Thanks! :)Best Facial Hair Removal Cream?
Well there is this thing called Nads that I have. Unfortunately, it is very similiar to wax with the exception of heating. It also hurts just as much. To be honest, I wouldn't use hair removal CREAM that you've never used before right before graduation. You never know what it will do to your skin. It could cause breakouts or irritation. Maybe you should go to see if a salon nearby does waxing or have someone else wax it for you. It does hurt and can be difficult, but it is the safest option.Best Facial Hair Removal Cream?
nair creme

No comments:

Post a Comment