Monday, July 26, 2010

Does bleaching cream for facial hair work on darker skin?

I am just wondering because I have a little bit of upper lip hair. It's not very noticeable, but I see it, and I hate it. If so do any of you know what is the best bleaching cream, where can I find it, how much it will cost, etc. I think it will work because I have white hair on my face, and it's not noticeable at all. I am not extremely dark, but I am tan. If that helped at all. So please answer, and please don't tell me to pluck, wax, thread, it I already do all of those! :] I want something that won't hurt, or take up to much time. So if you know the answer please answer I will always pick best answer. :] Thanks for reading.Does bleaching cream for facial hair work on darker skin?
they work but they can stain your skin and cause skin discoloration, plucking hurts but its the best route





You can try this and see if it works it gram flour mixed with yogurt applied to your face once a week gradually things should lighten up but it won't drastic... also start drinking spearmint tea and get your hormones tested elevated testostrone levels in women can cause excess hairDoes bleaching cream for facial hair work on darker skin?
ummmm i know u said no telling u to puck and stuff like that.. but i would shave it. it's not painful. Only u would know u do it... hope tht helps..

No comments:

Post a Comment