Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What facial creams do u suggest i use for my face to make it smooth am black skinned?

Personally, I don't use any creams, or lotions on my face.





I wash my face only with water if my face does need moisture I use Vaseline and once a month I use a soap called Citaphil for cleansing.





Hope this help you.What facial creams do u suggest i use for my face to make it smooth am black skinned?
I like Loreal Plentitude Turning Point. You can use it 3 times a week, but I use it once a week at most--just when I feel my skin needs a boost. It seems to make my skin softer and smoother. I only apply a small amount at night--a little bit goes a long way. In the morning, my skin looks and feels healthier.What facial creams do u suggest i use for my face to make it smooth am black skinned?
A cream which contains a lot of vitamin A like Environ...visit a dermatologist.





http://www.environ.co.za/
i'm dark skinned. what really makes my skin smooth is when i exfoliate it. when the skin is exfoliated, then all the dirt and dead skin cells that were making rough are now gone. once you exfoliate , then you can just a basic face lotion. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment